Yield: 4 – 6 servings
- 8 large taro leaves
- 2 large onions, diced
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 3 cans of corned beef (12oz)
- 3 cans of coconut milk (12oz)
- 3 tbsp. of mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Wash and remove stems from taro leaves.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine onions and tomatoes. Gently mix in coconut milk and mayonnaise. Set mixture aside.
- Line a plate with aluminum foil. Layer two or three taro leaves on the foil.
- Add a large spoonful of corned beef to the center of the taro leaves. Top with a spoonful of the coconut milk mixture that was previously set aside.
- Use the ends of your taro leaves to wrap/cover your spoonful’s of mixture.
- Wrap filled taro leaves with foil and bake for 90 minutes.
- Enjoy while hot.